As you are aware I have specified your luminaires and adaptations to older versions of some of them for thirty years. I have found your luminaires well designed, robust and basically fit for purpose which has been proven by their longevity of life. I have stated many times rather flippantly that "Coughtrie luminaires are the best things to have come out of Glasgow". I have no doubt that when the right scheme arises I will be specifying your products again.
Anti Vandal Lighting
Robust & Anti-Vandal
Coughtrie is one of the UKs leading manufacturers of robust, arduous application vandal-resistant lighting. Used indoors and outside our luminaires are IP65 rated, proof against the British weather. In addition, Coughtrie luminaires are resistant to damage either accidental or malicious with the top official rating of IK10.
Made In Britain
Made in Britain since WWII, Coughtrie lights can be found in applications as varied as social housing, factories, custodial, medical and infrastructure installations.
Summer is here with fine weather and long, sunny days but now is the time to be planning for the cold, wet winter nights.
Our CIRLUX II luminaires are ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Public sector ie rail or bus stations
- Social housing ie common areas or stair-wells
- Industrial sites ie illuminate doors or access panels
In all situations CIRLUX II delivers:
- Powerful illumination 1200lm
- Weather resistance to damp and dust to IP65
- Impact resistance to the highest level IK10
- Long service life 50,000 hours or more
Until AUGUST 31ST 2018 we have a limited number of CIRLUX II 1200 available for special offer on orders of 5 or more units.
For a full datasheet by email or quote, please complete the form below or call 0141 8823262 quoting ADLUX for your special price.
Retweet or DM a picture of the oldest #COUGHTRIE #light you know. Oldest #fitting #win £50 #competition
Competition Terms & Conditions
- One Love To Shop voucher to the value of £50 to be awarded to the winner.
- To qualify, image must be original, free of royalty or copyright and be of sufficient resolution that it can be identified as a Coughtrie fitting.
- Winner is chosen by judges based on apparent age of installation.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition ends at midnight 31st August 2018.
- Winner will be notified by Twitter DM by 04/09/18.
- The winner will allow Coughtrie to use their image for promotional purposes.
- Twitter handle of the winner will be made available upon request.